Sunday, August 14, 2011

What I Wore Last night!

So last night I went on a girls night out, all very fun and I am very much paying for it today- I just want to sleep!! Also I found out that more people than I thought know about my blog, so HAI girls, if you're reading this! <3
Anyway, this is what I wore...
Sorry the photo is sideways, I couldn't work out how to make it right-ways!

Unsure why, but this outfit made me feel like a bit of a secretary- I don't often wear all black, but I thought it worked last night.

LOL at me in the mirrors reflection in my pj's!
My dress is a Herve Leger rip off from New Look, available here. I think I will get some wear out of it around Christmas time with different coloured shoes and accessories- regardless, every girl needs a LBD, right? ;o)

My shoes were these patent courts from Faith...
They look filthy on camera but I promise they're not all that bad IRL! I got these years ago and hardly wore them, but I thought I'd dig them out for all times sake. They weren't all that comfortable though and I am currently nursing my poor feet in some super glam fuzzy socks!

xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, you look great :).

    Sadie x


    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wohoo I got a shout out;-)
    great outfit too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous sweetie, love your dress :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! What a sexy dress and I LOVE your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super jealous of your figure gorgeous lady! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. God you have an amazing figure!!! You look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking stunning my dear :) love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the way you opened this post!! Feckin LEGS on you Hannah.... meooow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whooooaaaa, look at that single hottie!! Bet you had to fight the boys of dear, you looked stunning! Hope you enjoyed your night out :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit Hannah!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. hannah you're too cute! i love the dress on you!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...