Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Princess Manicure

Just a little bit of nail art (if you can even call it that) that I created last night! I was inspired by this post on Natalie's Nails, and this is my take on it!
Basically I did a couple of coats of OPI's 'Pink-ing of you' with OPI 'Teenage Dream' on the tips! Pretty, right? :o)


Sorry it's just a quick post! I am off out tonight and I can't wait!

Giveaway update: My NARS giveaway has finished and the results will be up asap! Also, I haven't got responses from some people who won my Aussie giveaway. If I don't hear from you by tomorrow evening I will be choosing other people.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
xxxx

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty :) have a lovely evening!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really pretty! I need some glitter nail polish now!

    http://thecosmeticcrave.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah!

    I love the princess manicure. I actually spied something very similiar last week - but it was red nails with silver sparkles along the top. Very burlesque looking.

    xoxo
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea! Will definitely be trying this x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty! I will have to try it the next time I do my nails! <3

    Jackie, http://fashionxxfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Hannah!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and girly I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg I love this it's so sparkly but classy at the same time x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I really want to get my hands on the katy perry nail varnish! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How Packers and Movers India can assist you with your long-distance relocation services provide packing moving services at the make you best local shifting services exoprt amazing only.
    Packers and Movers Pune
    Packers and Movers Bangalore
    Packers and Movers Chennai
    Packers and Movers Hyderabad
    Packers and Movers Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did you can avail the give your dream a shape with the help of make your move Adword India's No 1 services.
    Thanks for information visit: http://www.adword.co.in/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...