Monday, August 15, 2011

The Beaut.ie Awards 2011!

Last Thursday evening I was lucky enough to attend the Beaut.ie awards in the uber swanky Dylan Hotel in Dublin. 
It was great to hear all about the winners from the fabulous Beaut.ie girls as well as Xpose's Karen Koster. Some of the winners were surprising (Primark exfoliating gloves winning 'Best Body Gadget') and some impressive (MAC winning in 6 categories). Personally, I was delighted that my favourite hair care brand Aussie won best shampoo, conditioner and hair masque, very well deserved!
 The unique thing about these awards is that they were decided by Irish girls (and guys?) over 60,000 votes, so it really reflects what we all love to use everyday. Plus, there was a great mix of high street and high end items that won, as well as many that have made their way onto my shopping list! How have I still not tried 'Best Mascara' Lancome Hypnose yet?

I attended the event with Julie and Aoife, and it was lovely to see so many other familiar blogging faces :o)

Julie, Aoife and I

There were gorgeous West Coast Cooler girls that kept our glasses topped up with yummy drinks all night long, as well as lovely little nibbles. 
Below is a picture of us with the fabulous Joanna, she had the most amazing shoes on! 
Julie, me, Joanne, Aoife
Also we were treated to lovely little gift bags...

I can't wait to try these out! Especially the Kiehl's, it's a brand I have never tried before.

In all, I had an amazing time! Thank you Julie for letting me stay with you and a huge thanks to Beaut.ie's Kirstie and Aisling for putting on a fabulous party! Bring on the 2012 awards! :o)

xxxx

8 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! ooh Lancome have bought out Hypnose Doll eyes! I WANT!!! You look gorge as usual chick! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fab time, you look gorgeous, wow you got some Kiehls goodies , I am so jealous lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress hannah :) glad to see you had a lovely time :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely to meet you honey :) Next time we should meet up and go shoe shopping :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah you've got a lovely new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun event, and how cool you are meeting up with blogger friends. So when you say West Coast...are you referring to West Coast of Ireland? I automatically assumed California ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice beautiful ladies and superb make up brand.

    botox Limerick

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...