Sunday, January 2, 2011

Green is the new Pink? - 'Barry M Touch of Magic' Review

I am honestly not the type of girl that buys into novelty products, especially of the make up variety, however after reading up on this product I simply couldn't resist!

I first came across this product online, and I was instantly intrigued. It is not, before you start thinking I'm insane, a "green lipstick". It is a Touch of Magic green lipstick! Basically , according to the Barry M website, this is a waterproof formula with added Aloe Vera. The product, when applied, reacts to your lips' alkali level and will turn a shade between a light pink and deep red.



This is how the product turned out on me...
I really like the shade, a "hot" pink with a glossy finish. I can vouch for the fact that the shades differ remarkably. My mum, for example, results in a deeper berry shade. I must also comment on the gloss finish of this lipstick. It is very light in its application and feels very moisturizing, especially for a product that claims extreme longevity (8 hours?!).
My only small piece of advice? Try before you buy! The resulting shade mightn't be for you.
Product avaliable here.
Happy New Year!
Love H xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ive had this for a while now and it goes pretty much the same shade on me as it does on you.
    I really love it actually!!
    love Nat xxx

    http://www.pixielashes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pretty amazing! might have to do a blind buy! feel a bit daft putting stuff on my lips in shops! xx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...