Saturday, December 25, 2010

OOTD #3: Christmas Day

Hi everyone!
Well it's that gap in Christmas day after the excitement of all the dinner and before the good TV starts. My family are all watching a movie on TV so I decided to take the opportunity to post a blog! :o)
Here is what I wore today, Christmas day...
**CLOTHING**
Here is the top, a turquoise chiffon Pussy Bow blouse from New Look, priced €29.99. Similar found here.
I purchased these boots from Asda, found here. Not only are they incredibly season appropriate and stylish, they are made from a lovely soft grey leather-type material. Also, they are comfy and have a very cute leopard print lining!
**ACCESSORIES**
These silver bracelets (above) are a set from New Look and the gold and red was a Christmas present.

**FACE AND HAIR**
Santa brought me a set of Babyliss Thermo Ceramic rollers and with this (and my first attempt) I was able to achieve BIG bouncy curls. I have struggled for ages to be able to get a good curl to my hair but to no avail. I have tried curling tongs, GHD's and velcro rollers, none of which have worked for me, hopefully this will solve my problem!
My make up consisted of:
Cheeks: Benefit Posie Tint
Lips: MeMeMe Pussy Cat tint
Face: No7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation in Tan
Eyes: L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara and Eyeliner

A very MERRY Christmas to all that celebrate it!
Can't wait to make more blogs in the new year :o)
Love H xxxxx


1 comment:

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...