Monday, January 24, 2011

Products I'm Using Right Now...

I spotted this post on LilyLipstick and thought I would give it a go! :o) Another of my guilty blog reading pleasures...

Face
Cleanser: Garnier Skin Naturals Clean Soft Cleansing Milk (For Dry and Sensitive skin- rose extract)
Toner: Garnier Skin Naturals Toner
Cream moisturizer: Garnier's Skin Naturals Essentials Day Moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin (previouly raved about here)
Exfoliator: Garnier Fresh Essentials Scrub
Eye Make up remover: Garnier Skin Naturals Eye Make Up remover.
**You may have noticed a pattern in my skin care routine, I am a huge fan of Garnier Skin Naturals Line. A full review of each product will be posted this week.**

Body
Shower gel: Original source Tea Tree and Lemon shower gel (I love anything "fresh" feeling!)
Body lotion/cream: Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula (the scent is unbeatable, if you put this on before you go to sleep, you will wake up with chocolate-scented pyjamas!)
Hand cream: Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream (Thanks to my mum, I am a convert)
Lip Balm: Top Shop balm (mentioned here). Honorable mention to my long term love, Carmex.
Perfume: Difficult question, toss up between Marc Jacobs Daisy and Miss Dior Cherie.

Hair
Shampoo/conditioner: Osmo Silverising Purple Shampoo (Toner) once per week to maintain brightness, Aussie "Take the Heat" shampoo and conditioner.
Protection: Tresseme Heat protection spray
Hair mask: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Colour Deep Treatment, smells like peaches! Yum.
Hair Spray/Mousse: Both Tresseme Salon Finish (pink label)
Electronics: GHD straightener and Babyliss Thermo Ceramic hot rollers.

Make-Up
Primer: Yet to believe in this product as a whole, I need some recommendations. Maybe you could help? Comment away!
Foundation: No7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation
Concealer: No need for it at the moment. I usually double up my foundation if required.
Powder: Just bronzer at the moment, MAC Bronzing powder in Matte Bronze.
Blush/Bronzer: MAC powder blush in Fleur Power or Benefit Posie Tint.
Lipstick: All time favourite has to be Angel by MAC.
Lipgloss: Lancome Juicy Tubes in Fraise.
Eyeshadow: Barry M trio in Golden Goddess- a great every day product.
Eyeliner: Collection 2000 Kohl liner in Black (cheap and cheerful!)
Eyeshadow Primer: See "primer" :o)
Eye lash curler: No idea of the brand! Just a drugstore one, work just fine!
Mascara: L'Oreal Telescopic
Image courtesy of WeHeartIt.com
**Many products here are mentioned in this post, with pictures!**

Just a Note: I have made the decision to change the name of this blog to "Hello Beautiful". I believe it applies more to the type of blog this is. The URL was unavailable so I have added 61 to the end. This coincides with the YouTube user name I have reserved in the event that I decide to start making videos! I hope you like the change as much as I do, however I would love to hear your opinion!
Contact me:
Twitter: @hannahbanana661
Blog: http://hellobeautiful61.blogspot.com
E-Mail: hellobeautiful.gmail.com
Formspring: HelloBeautiful6

:o)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking me :)
    I love reading these posts! I really like the Original Source shower gels, they really wake you up in the mornings.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. My tips for getting your blog off the ground would be to get Tweeting as it's a great way to talk to other bloggers and promote your blog. And just keep posting and commenting on other people's blogs as interacting with other bloggers will definitely help your blog take off! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ever so much for taking the time to write back! And thank you for the tips... <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...