Friday, August 10, 2012

She's back!

Huge thanks and love for the 800+ of you that have stuck around during my blog hiatus. Especially since my last post was in February, but believe me I have been on some adventures!

 In May, I finished my final year exams and completed my degree in Corporate Law. This coincided with my 21st birthday, so I threw a party and had an amazing night with family, friends and far too many jelly shots!
My (not so) little brother and I at my 21st party.

May 25th, 4 days before I turned 21 for real I flew to the resort of Ayia Napa in Cyprus where I would work for the next 2 months! It has been a summer full of highs and lows, epic heat, even better parties and getting to know people that I otherwise may never have met, all thrown together in a tiny corner of Cyprus. I had two jobs while over there, one was selling tickets for Party Hard bar crawl and the other was selling jelly shots at a bar. I'm glad I tried both jobs in the two months I was there so I experienced both types of resort work.
Nissi Beach, Ayia Napa; 24/7/2012
Cyprus is such a beautiful place as you can see in the cheeky snap of me on the beach above! Crystal clear water and white sand = heaven! The heat became gradually unbearable, peaking at 46 degrees Celsius and 74% humidity. The flip side of this is that my English Rose complexion *cough pale cough* got a base tan which I am still delighted with, much better than the fake tan I have been obsessed with for years.

I have so much to look forward to with my graduation, entering the working world and moving back to my roots in the UK in the next couple of months. In the mean time I am so excited to start blogging properly again!
xxxx

16 comments:

  1. YAAAAY! SO SO Glad to have ya back sweetie!! Cocktails soon xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely babe!! Thanks ever so much <3 xxxx

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! Sounds like you've had an amazing summer! Your blog was one of the first few I read, so great to see you back :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much sweetie! It was amazing and that means so much, thank you! xxxx

      Delete
  3. It sounds and looks like you had an amazing time! I'm so jealous of the sunshine and your real tan. It's nice to have you back blogging xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you! :o) It's great to be back! xxx

      Delete
  4. welcome back!! looks like you've had an amazing start to the summer :)ayia napa looks lush.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been crazy!! It definitely is :o) thank you! xxxx

      Delete
  5. Arghhhhh, your back! I've been wondering where you were. You seemed to disappear off the face of the earth! I checked your twitter and it had been something ridiculous like 238 days since you were on. Good to have you back. Glad you've had such a fabulous time! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sorry, I won't do another disappearing act, I promise :o) thank you! xxxx

      Delete
  6. welcome back, looks like you had an amazing time in Cyprus :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This brings such a smile to my face, I am so glad you are back and had a fabulous time while you were away :) Really nice to see you pop up in my dashboard again! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sweetie!!! I did it was amazing! :o) you too, catching up on your blogposts now :o) xxxxx

      Delete

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...