Earlier last week I went to Liverpool for a shopping spree. As I am now officially Job hunting I need to make a capsule 'working wardrobe', however as the search is still on I also needed some casual clothing for running errands etc, as that is what I am doing during most days. I also had a little MAC spree, that haul will be up in the coming days.
1. H&M Love this 3/4 sleeve cream lace top, it would look dressy with skinny trousers and heels or casual with jeans (£14.99)
2. H&M As much as I've lusted over embellished Peter Pan collars, I had been yet to make a purchase. This plain black t-shirt shape top fits perfectly with the contrasting cream collar embellished with pearls and diamante's, love!
3. Hollister I love these casual tops from Hollister, I sound like my Mum but they wash really well so I don't mind paying a little extra for them. (£16)
4. Hollister I have a similiar one of these that I paid full price for (grrr) quite recently. I love the grey variation as I adore layering up light jumpers in the autumn. (£22.60)
5. Topshop I adore the peplum trend! This top was great value and a great core piece, on the look out for a cute collar necklace to go with it as well. Definitely going to buy it in cream too next time I go shopping. (£18)
6. Jack Wills This top was a bargain in the sale (down from £69!!!!!) however when I got home I realised it is 55% silk and dry clean only, disaster! I am contemplating returning this as I don't want to ruin it by hand washing it- any tips will be greatly appreciated. (£24)
7. Jack Wills I bought a similar top to this in a different print (again, full price. Rage.) last month and I was happy to see it in a more wintery colour scheme. (£12)
8. Jack Wills I love cosy tracksuit bottoms for lounging and running to the gym. These are a little different to ones I have already as the ankles are cuffed but I am pleased they look cute with converse. (£49)